Welcome to CVSD's Facilities & Rentals Department
All rental requests for venues within Cumberland Valley School District are accepted through an online facilities rental request form. Before completing the form, however, we ask that you please navigate the following links for guidelines and associated rental costs, if applicable:
- Click here to view Use of School Facilities, Policy #707
- Click here to view the full Guidelines for Usage - Attachment 1, Policy #707
- Click here to view Fee Schedule A - Attachment 2, Policy #707
In order to enter a facility request upon accessing the link below, first-time users must create an account by following the prompts and by entering the following organization code when asked: 26704215
Click here to complete the online rental request.
Please keep in mind the following:
- In scheduling special events, school related or sponsored activities take precedence over all other requests for use of a school facility.
- The Board reserves the right to approve, or disapprove, any lease agreement request of activities that are not within the district policy. Click here to view District Policy 707.
- The lease agreement request will be processed at the District Office and must be received at least 60 days prior to the intended use of rented facilities.
- Requests may require board approval.
- No request for a facility will exceed one (1) year or extend beyond June 30 of the fiscal year for which the application was active.
For more information, contact Don Smith or 717-506-3326.